VA Loans were designed by the Department of veteran Affairs to provide long term financing to American Veterans. These loans are provided by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the United States Veteran Administration. These loans are offered at 0% down with low interest rates so they are great for active duty military personnel, retired military, or veterans through out the state of California.
LoanSuperStore.com, Inc. realizes that active, retired, and veteran military personnel have unique situations that are unlike those of civilians applying for an FHA or Conventional Loan in California and have made it a point to be well versed in all of the requirements and qualifications. We will make this process as simple and seamless as possible and look forward to closing your loan as quickly as we can.
Here's how California VA Loans work:
- 100% financing available with NO private mortgage insurance.
- A VA Funding fee of 0-3.3% (this fee is able to be financed) of the loan is paid to the VA.
- On a California Home Purchase you may borrow up to 100% of the sale price or other reasonable amount of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a California home you may borrow 90% of reasonable value.
You might qualify for a VA Loan if you meet any of the following requirements:
- You are an active duty veteran discharged without the status of "dishonorable".
- You served 90 consecutive days of service during a major conflict.
- You served at least 180 consecutive days during peacetime.
- You are an enlisted veteran whose service began after 1980
- You are a veteran officer whose service began after 1981
- National Guard or selected Reserves Members may also qualify. Contact us to find out.
If you are living in California, or looking to settle down in California and are an active, retired, or veteran of the United States Armed Forces, LoanSuperStore.com, Inc. can help you.
We service the entire state of California including:
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- Orange County
- San Fransisco
- San Bernardino
- And all other California cities